Diving Helmet AQUA STAR is designed for tourist trips, work and research on a depth up to 10 meters.
The helmet is easy to operate and requires no special training.
1. The back side is connected via the hose.
2. Reducing gearbox is screwed into the oxigen cylinder.
3. The other end of the hose connects to the gearbox installed on the cylinder. You can use any standard cylinder for underwater diving.
4. Open the valve and determine the amount of air on the manometer. Then listen the air comes out of pipes, blowing the glass.
5. Descend into the water neck-deep, and your partner applies the helmet from above.
6. Slowly, adapting and blowing, descend down stairs or rope on the bottom.
7. Always choose a smooth and gently sloping bottom and be sure to wear shoes on their feet, in order to avoid accidents, bites, pricks and cuts.
8. After a walk or work climb stairs or rope to the surface.
9. At the surface partner takes the helmet on the handle and take it off.
10. The valve on the cylinder is closed.
11. Rinse the helmet and the hose with fresh water, and wipe with a soft flannel.
When the air supply is broken off:
1. If you are near a staircase or a rope, climb quickly up to the surface.
2. If you are far away from the stairs, do not panic. Pump air into lungs, then take helmet off and resurface. While resurfacing let air out from the lungs gradually to get no skin bends.
3. If you accidentally drop, try to keep the helmet upright. If it is impossible, throw the helmet off, and float on the surface, exhaling at the same time.
1. Using the helmet in a state of alcohol or drug intoxication.
2. Using by people suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
3. Using by children under 10 years.
4. Using by children within 10-18 unaccompanied by adults.
5. Using in a morbid condition.
6. It is impossible to dive alone.
7. Jumping into the water being in the helmet.
8. Jump high being underwater.
9. Bend intense to the side.
10. Descend in an unknown location.
11. Descend in an uneven, rocky bottom.
12. Using of a poor condition helmet.
13. Ascending and descending with an air hose.
14. Throwing a helmet and float to the surface if this is unnecessary.
15. Descend to a depth below 10 meters.
1.Do first dives on a slight depth, of 2-3 meters.
2. Possibly be supported by diver.
3. Check the presence of air in the cylinder and watch it flow.
4. Do not fuss and be in a hurry under the water, remember the underwater world will open its secrets to those who can wait and watch.